All papers should be submitted through the Conference Management Tool at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/apwebwaim2020
Submissions must be written in English and not exceed 15 pages in LNCS format, including references. All submissions must be in PDF format. Authors should avoid the use of non-English fonts to avoid problems with printing and viewing the submissions.
Submitted papers will undergo a double-blind reviewing process. The PC members and referees who review the paper will not know the identity of the authors. To ensure anonymity of authorship, authors must prepare their manuscript as follows:
- Authors' names and affiliations must not appear on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
- Funding sources must not be acknowledged on the title page or elsewhere in the paper.
- Research group members, or other colleagues or collaborators, must not be acknowledged anywhere in the paper.
- The paper's file name must not identify the authors of the paper. It is strongly suggested that the submitted file be named with the assigned submission number. For example, if your assigned paper number is 382, then name your submission file 382.pdf.
- Source file naming must also be done with care, to avoid identifying the authors' name in the paper's associated metadata. For example, if your name is Jane Smith and you submit a PDF file generated from a .dvi file called Jane-Smith.dvi, your authorship could be inferred by looking into the PDF file.
It is the responsibility of authors to do their very best to preserve anonymity. Papers that do not follow the above GUILDLINES, or otherwise potentially reveal the identity of the authors, are subject to desk rejection.